What should we do with the Seeds?
We had a lot of seeds, with only two pumpkins! We decided to use them and not throw them away…here is what we’ve been up to.
Other ideas for pumpkin seeds:
*Have your child count out 10 from a pile. Add 3 more, now how many?
* Story problems: If I ate 15 pumpkin seeds out of this pile of 20, how many are left?
* Write a story about a pumpkin seed. Glue the seed on the paper and draw a picture around the seed.
* Paint them and glue them into a pumpkin drawing some orange, some brown, and some green.
* Use them as shakers in a Tupperware container and make your own music.
* Use them to decorate place cards for a Halloween party