Uses For Conversation Hearts
We have a plethora of conversation hearts in our house so we decided to put them to use. Here are some ideas of ways to use them.
* Sort them into color piles, or by the words written on them
* count them
*Fill a guessing jar with them and estimate how many
* Graph them
* Adding and Subtracting
*Hide them around the house for the kids or your hubby to find!
* Stack them in a tower, how big can yours get 30 sec.
* Measure: how many long is your hand, a favorite book, the table?
* Transfer them with a straw from plate to plate, see if you can move them all to another plate in 1 minute.
*Use chopsticks to work on fine motor, pick them up and put them in a jar
* Make sentences with them to work on reading
Happy creating and learning!