5 Uses For Toilet Paper Rolls
I thought it would be fun to do a series on everyday items and give you alternative ways to use them with your kids. Here are some ideas for toilet paper rolls…
1. Binoculars: Tape the two together add string and instant fun.
2. Marble Roll: Cut each tube in half so that the tube is open and looks like a hotdog bun. Add magnetic tape to one side of each one and make them into a maze on the fridge. Add a marble or gumball and watch it go through the maze.
3. Make your own napkin rings. Cut them in 3 or 4 pieces and use marker or paint to decorate them. Add the napkins!
4. Kazoo: Cover one end with wax paper and add a hole punch halfway down the tube. Have your kids hum in them.
5. Animals: an elephant’s trunk, a worm, etc. be creative and enjoy!