Celebrating Dr. Seuss’ Birthday
Tomorrow is Dr. Seuss’ birthday. We love his books and are excited to celebrate him. Here are the ways we will be celebrating.
* Green eggs and ham for breakfast
* Pretending we are authors and making our own books
* Reading our favorites: Hop on Pop, The Cat and the Hat, Green Eggs and Ham
* Playing a rhyming game. Whoever wears the Horton mask(from the game Horton Hears a Who) has 1 minute to rhyme a word they pick from the basket.
* Make our own Cat in the Hat hats. See these instructions. http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/category/dr-seuess-birthday