5 Uses For Magazines
Here is another everyday item. Instead of throwing them away, here are some ideas to use them with kids.
1. Cut out your favorite items (food, toys, etc.) and make a collage/placemat/book with them.
2. Count how many. How many dogs, babies, pizza pieces, etc. can you find in the magazine?
3. Story telling. This is a favorite of ours. We like to cut out interesting items and put them in a basket to tell stories with them. The sillier the better!
4. Tear them up and use them for confetti! It is a great activity for kids who need work on their fine motor. Have them tear the paper in tiny pieces and enjoy!
5. Crumple them up and use them to play indoor basketball or even hockey if you have a couple of brooms.