5 Uses For Toothpicks
Here is another 5 Uses for Everyday items:
1. Build with marshmallows or raisins. You can use them to make houses, letters, etc. Then a sweet treat in the end!
2. Painting. My kids always enjoy painting with something besides paintbrushes. This is a fun way to paint and even write letters.
3. Math: Fill an estimation jar with them, how many toothpicks long is the book/your hand/etc., if I have ten and give you four how many are left?
4. Glue them to paper and make letters.
5. Make a mini lunch in which everything is eaten with toothpicks. Small pieces of cheese, meat, fruit, etc.