St. Patrick’s Day Ideas
Here is what we will be doing this week to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
* Make a leprechaun beard.
* Treasure hunt for “gold”
* Set a trap to catch the leprechaun…leave a note from him saying “Can’t catch me!” Maybe green footprints?
* Green treasure dig with a tub filled with dried peas, green beads, etc. I will hide small toys for them to find.
* Read lots of books about St. Patrick’s Day!
* Make a green collage out of anything you can find that is green.
* Finger Paint with green (pistachio) pudding.
* Paint with green Kool-Aid