5 Uses For Plastic Cups
Here is another 5 uses idea. Most people have plastic cups around their house, here are some fun things to do with the kids.
1. Make a homemade telephone. Here is the link on how to do that.
2. Stack them to make a tower. See how many you can stack.
3. Make a spring flower arrangement. See how to here.
4. Noise maker: Fill one with beans, rice, etc. Put anther cup on the top so the two parts you drink out of are connected. Tape them securely together. Shake!
5. Bird Feeder: Poke two holes on the drinking part of the cup, opposite of each other. Tie a string around them so the are connected in a loop. Fill the inside with birdseed. Hang it on a tree and watch the birds come!