5 Uses For Cereal Boxes
Here is another great item we all have around the house and fun ways to reuse it!
1. Cut out the letters in your child’s name and have them decorate them with glitter, markers, etc.
2. Collect several and use them as building blocks.
3. Grocery store: Have your child put prices on them (it is fun what they say $50 for cereal?) and have your own grocery store.
4. They make great binding for homemade books. Cut them to size to fit the homemade book and bind them with a stapler.
5. Bookmarks, business cards, library cards, etc.