April Fools Day Ideas
We are actually on Spring Break this week, but I wanted to throw out some ideas that kids might enjoy being part of this holiday.
1. Get a small box with a lid, shoe boxes would work well. Glue the lid on. Then wrap it up by gluing the wrapping paper on it. As the recipient tries to open it, hand them an April Fools Day card!
2. Fill a room or closet with balloons
3. Give a drink to your kids using a plastic cup, with their name written on it. Switch what is inside the cup with a cup with their name on it. Maybe their milk turned into lemonade?
4. Mix up your menu. Have breakfast for dinner and dessert for breakfast!
5. Prepare jello and pour into glasses with a straw. Set them in the fridge until firm. Offer your kids a cool treat.