5 Uses For Muffin Tins
Here is another item we all have around the house and ideas for using it with kids.
1. Paint. Turn the muffin tin upside down and paint the circles. Press it onto a paper for design.
2. New Crayons. Line muffin tins with cupcake liners. Peel old crayons and add them to the cups. Bake either in the oven on low or in the sun until melted. Peel for a new crayon.
3. Sorter. Pick items to sort (beans, buttons, Legos). Use the separate holders to sort your items.
4. Snack holder. You can use them to serve a mini themed meal to your kids or a snack. Ideas: rainbow (each cup has a different colored food), numbers (1 cracker, 2 grapes, etc.)
5. Paint holder. When we paint it is the perfect way to keep the colors separate so they don’t mix.