Mother’s Day Ideas
Here are some ideas of things the kids can make for Moms, Grandma’s, etc. I really like to find things I myself would like too, not just things I will keep around but not use. Feel free to leave this page open so your husband can see it and your kids can do one of these ideas!
* Scrapbook: One of my personal favorite. Have the kids make a scrapbook about things they’ve done with mom.
* Video: My husband and kids did this for me last year and I loved it. It was lots of pictures put to music and the kids saying sweet things about me, great for those who are good with video.
* Painting Pottery: Have the kids select a vase, mug, or some other fitting thing for their mom or grandma and have them hand paint something they’ll cherish forever.
* Garden stone: Have your kids design a garden stone complete with a hand print, maybe them writing their name, jewels, etc.
* Letter/Poem: Have the kids write a letter or poem for their mom. This could be hilarious or super sweet.
* Coupons: A day to sleep in, hugs from kids, no clean up duty, etc.
Have fun making the ladies in your life feel special!