5 Uses for Ziplock Baggies
Here is another thing we all have around the house, what can you use them for besides school lunches?
1. Squeeze bag: fill it with toothpaste or lotion and get all the air out. Have your child develop fine motor skills by squeezing it. You can also put it in the fridge and feel it on a hot day.
2. Paint: Fill it with paint and squeeze the air out. Have your child use their finger to draw mess free pictures on the paint.
3. Plant seeds: Staple a damp paper towel inside the baggie about halfway down the baggie. This basically divides the baggie into top and bottom sections. Add seeds of your choice. Leave the baggie open mostly and watch the seeds grow and sprout. This is a great way to see the roots.
4. Make ice cream in a bag directions found here: http://crafts.kaboose.com/ice-cream-in-a-bag.html
5. Treasure keeper: When we go to the park it is nice to have something to keep all their “treasures” in. Easy to take with.