Family Fun Fridays- Apples
With both my kids in school, I don’t get to plan as many activities/games/crafts as we like so I decided to start a new tradition with our family, Family Fun Friday. On Friday nights we will be together as a family, but instead of just hanging out and playing we will have a theme and activities we can do together. I thought this might be a fun way to continue to spend time together and save money at the same time!
This weeks theme is Apples, with all our apples in our tree I figured this was a good fit. Here are some things we will be doing.
1. Making deluxe carmel apples
2. Bobbing for apples
3. Apple dip taste testing
4. Mr. Apple Head (think Mr. Potato head but decorating with candy and marshmallows).
5. Cut apples in half and paint/stamp with them
6. Measure and weigh them
7. Juggle with them or try to balance them on our head (Like the book 10 Apples Up on Top).
8. Hot Apple instead of Hot potato