Family Fun Friday- Marshmallows
We have an abundance of these at our house so I decided to build some activities for our Friday around these yummy treats! Here are some of our ideas.
* Paint them with food coloring and milk mixture.
* Make snowmen with them along with pretzel sticks and M&M’s.
* Write and draw on them with sharpies and put them in the microwave for 20 seconds…they grow!
* Use marshmallows and toothpicks (or pretzels) for building
* Who can build the biggest tower using mini marshmallows?
* Use a spoon as a catapult to fling marshmallows into a large container. Who can get the most in in one minute?
* Marshmallow milkshakes. I saw this on pinterest and I am really excited to try it!
Have fun playing with your family!