Family Fun Friday- Balloons
We did our family fun night on Sunday this week due to our schedule, but here is a look at our theme.
* Balancing them on a fly swatter. See who can balance and bounce the longest.
* Volleyball with balloons! We will move our furniture out of the way, put up a rope as a net and play some fun volleyball.
* Decorate them with permanent markers, make silly faces! We might use stickers too.
* It is bath night so we might put balloons in the tub (first time for this). My daughter loved this! I did have to say no throwing water balloons at the ceiling as she was trying to use the ceiling to pop them!
* Tie a string around the balloon and use a thumb tack to hold it to the ceiling and let the kids battle the balloon.
* Put different items in the balloons and have the kids shake them and guess what they are.
* Glow sticks in the balloons would be fun too. Saw this on Pinterest and thought we’d give it a try!
* I will hide small treasures in the balloons for my kids to find when they pop them (like a piece of gum, a tattoo, a coupon for a no clean up pass, etc.)
* We will try to stomp each others balloons. Tie a string (1 1/2 to 2 feet) around the balloon and then around the persons ankle. One per person. Then try to stomp and pop the other persons balloon. This could get crazy!!!
* We will also play can’t touch the ground but put a small marble in the balloon. I’ve heard it will make it move around..we’ll see!
* To finish things off we are going to use our balloons to make chocolate pudding cups. I found this idea on pinterest as well. Here is the link http://www.bakerella.com/pudding-cups/