Family Fun Friday- Minute to Win it!
Okay so I’ve never actually seen the show but I’ve seen some fabulously fun games on Pinterest that I knew we’d love. Here is what you do in case you’re like me and out of touch with this show. Each person has one minute to try to complete the task. Here is our line up.
* Oreo from head to mouth: start with a cookie on your head, and using only the muscles in your face, move it to your mouth…we’ll give it a try!
* Noodling Around: Using an uncooked piece of spaghetti, try to get a piece of pasta (tube) hooked onto it while the spaghetti is in our mouth and the pasta is on the edge of the table.
* Balancing Fruit Loops: Using a popsicle stick, try to balance 5 fruit loops on the edge of it.
* Slimy Nose Relay: Put vaseline on the end of kids noses and have them transfer a cottonball from one paper plate to another plate. See who can get the most.
* Cups: Stack 15 plastic cups. Using the air from a blown up balloon try to knock all the cups over, refill air as needed!
* Scrambled Breakfast: Assemble a cereal box that has been cut into 16 pieces.
* Toilet Paper: Unwrap 2 rolls of TP using both hands.
Looking forward to some fun!