Family Fun Friday: Chocolate
With Valentine’s Day coming I thought chocolate would be a great theme…plus I am always up for sweets! Here are some things we will be doing with chocolate.
* Hot chocolate bar: hot chocolate with add in’s like crushed peppermint, caramel, whipped cream, and lots of marshmallows!
* Chocolate taste test: Give them several different pieces of chocolate and have them determine their favorite
* Paint with chocolate pudding
* We will also play hide the Hershey’s Kiss, like hide and seek
* Break a Hershey bar into pieces and put it together like a puzzle
* Stack the thin mint cookies: See who can build the tallest tower
* Fondue is on the list too, we will dip fruit, marshmallows, pretzels, chips, etc.
I have a feeling after this night we will need lots of healthy foods, and playtime in the yard!