Family Fun Friday- Legos
Tonight our family fun night revolves a lot around my son, since he LOVES Legos (and so do I). They are such great fun toys that rarely get old. Here is a look at what we will be up to.
1. Lego building competition. I will have different categories like tallest, use most pieces, most creative, animal, tree, etc. Since anything with competition is great for my son, I am sure he will love this one.
2. Guess how many Legos in the jar. I will fill a jar with Legos and have the kids guess how many are in there.
3. Use Legos with art. I will pull out paint and play doh and let them use these items with Legos!
4. We will also build a creation together where each person adds a piece until we are done.
5. Each of us build with our eyes closed or blind folded, to see what we can make.