Family Fun Friday-Dr. Suess
Dr. Seuss’ birthday is March 2nd so that is our theme for our Family Fun Friday!! We are celebrating by having green eggs and ham for breakfast! The kids are off of school as well so I have a few extra things we will do during the day. Here are some ideas of how to celebrate.
* Make our own books. I will set up a writing station for the kids with paper, pens, stapler, etc. to make their own books, be real authors like Dr. Seuss.
* We will read lots of his books
* We will use our recycling and craft supplies to make our own creature like are in so many of his books (egg cartons, googly eyes, feathers, etc.)
* We will play Horton Hears a Who game
* Freeze red and blue candy fish in blue jello for a fun snack!
* Like Fox in Socks: we will play a game to see who can put on the most pair of socks in 1 minute.