Family Fun Friday- Dance
We are going to do some fun activities involving dance, since we love to be active during the cold nights! Our kids always ask what the theme is for our Family Fun Fridays and really look forward to them. Here is a look at our night.
* Dance contest: Who can create the coolest new move…you also have to name it:)
* Crazy dance-a-thon: Put on some tune and dance, dance, dance!
* Costumes: Get dressed up and present a special dance
* New Moves: I will teach the kids some of my old moves, could be pretty funny!
* Classics: We will do the YMCA, Twist, Macarena, etc.
* Grab Bag: My kids love things like this. Pull out of a paper bag a dance type and a music type (2 bags, 1 for type of dance, 1 for music type), then do the moves!
* Dance Tag: Instead of running, dance to get away!